We have supported many people to move from residential care or from family homes into their own place. We will work in partnership with you, your family and social workers. Together we will identify and deliver the best care available for you.
You will be assessed on the level of support you need. This may be up to 24 hours support and we can provide waking or sleep-in staff.
A support worker will provide 1:1 coaching support to you for the agreed number of hours per week.
The support worker will ensure that the you have choice and control over your own life. You will have an individual training programme that will build your confidence.
Assistance is provided only where you need it and will be arranged in ways that will maximize your abilities and where we have agreed to support you in skills that you do not have or are working towards.
We can support you:
• getting washed, dressed, groomed and personal care
• going to college, hospital or medical and dental
• support you around the home e.g. cleaning, domestic
tasks, ironing and washing-up
• assistance with safety and looking after your home
• support with budgeting money, benefits and with paying
• support with medication and prescription collection.
• getting involved and accessing activities in the local
• going to work or voluntary work
• help with shopping
• support with cooking a meal, diets and help preparing
• socialising and doing things with your friends.
We provide a background staff on the premises whom through assistive technology you could call to support you if needed.
• You will be encouraged to make choices and to lead a fulfilling life.
• Supported to make friendship and to access in the community
• Encouraged and supported to live an independent lifestyle.
Uxendon Crescent is a new learning disability transition service for young adults aged 18-30. This service will prepare you to live more independently within the community. This property has 6 spacious bedrooms with a large kitchen/dining room and lounge. It has communal areas and an outbuilding in the garden for recreational use.
Uxendon Crescent is set in a prime location with many local amenities located a short walk away. These include:
Uxendon Crescent surgery - 0.1 miles
Rushton pharmacy - 0.1 miles
Cafes, restaurants, take-aways andpubs
Further amenities are available within Wembley.
Many trains run regularly to the town centre. The closest train station, Preston Road is only 0.2 miles away.
Set in a quiet residential street, Honister Gardens is a brand-new supported living facility that provides step-down support for up to five residents across four flats.
With staff available and on-site 24 hours per day, we work closely with each resident along with those involved in their care to promote independence and rehabilitate each individual into the local community.
Honister Gardens also has a garden area, WiFi and is equipped with disability-friendly amenities such as an adjustable worktop, wide doors and a fully accessible bathroom.
Honister Gardens is set in a quiet residential street,with many local amenities located a short walk away. These include:
Belmont Medical Centre surgery – 0.6 miles
Pharmacy - 0.6 miles
Cafes, restaurants, take-aways and pubs
Further amenities are available within Harrow, and Edgware.
The closest train station, Canon Park is only 0.9 miles away.